[ale] OT: Determining NIC config/speed with SCO

Gene Matthews gene at mmc-inc.com
Sun Oct 13 19:34:14 EDT 2002

OT question, but I'm hoping someone here can point me in the right
direction.  I have been asked to look at a SCO box and see if the nic,
which I assume is a 10/100 card and should auto negotiate, is getting
set to 10 or 100 Mbs.  I thought that would seem easy enough, however,
I'm not having any luck.  I have no SCO experience, but I thought it
would show up in the syslog or dmesg but I'm not seeing.  Under Solaris,
you can use ndd to get the info also.

Anyone have any pointers?

Thanks,

Gene