[ale] sad sad day

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 11 11:58:55 EDT 2002

ive been fooling around with the adduser command, and LOL sad to say i
cant get it to work.
its hillarious atleast i think so, anyways my usual syntax is this
'adduser user -p password' it later tells me that the user is created
allowing me to su into the users account however im unable to login as
that user, how should i do this? i must look like an idiot right now :-p