[ale] Installfest followup

Michael D. Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Thu Oct 10 10:09:37 EDT 2002

On Wednesday 09 October 2002 09:10 am, George Johnson wrote:
> Will anyone have the latest Star Office?  Will there possibly be
> copies at the meeting tonight?

StarOffice is not free in any sense of the word.  I suggest that you
look for OpenOffice.

I think the idea of having a couple of systems setup to serve software
is a great idea.  In addition to having all the distributions on it, it
would be great to have openoffice, java jdk/jre, realplayer, flash
pluging, etc.

--Michael