[ale] Which Decent Redhat

Stuffed Crust pizza at shaftnet.org
Tue Oct 8 10:43:12 EDT 2002

On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 10:29:40AM -0400, Armsby John-G16665 wrote:

> I need to set up a development environment for web stuff.  I want to
> use Red Hat (no flame wars).  Personally I have used Mandrake for the
> last year or so.

What's the production environment going to be?

Because the development environment should be as close as possible.

Of course, if you're talking about straight HTML/graphics, then it
doesn't really matter..

 - Pizza
--
Solomon Peachy                                   pizza at f*cktheusers.org
I'm not broke, but I'm badly bent.                         ICQ #1318344

 PGP signature