[ale] Looking for video board

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed Oct 2 08:12:03 EDT 2002

I'm assuming the new MB has an AGP slot and is too stupid to search the
PCI bus for a video card.

I use an older NVidia Riva TNT2 card. At the time, it was state of the
art blah, blah....  They can be picked up now for $30-$40 at most parts
shops. XFree has good support. The NVidia drivers, while not fully open
source (yet!) are really excellent. Tux racer is a blast at 1280x1024.