[ale] [OT] small LCD touch screens

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Sat Nov 30 10:18:06 EST 2002

That site is terrible. One big, bloated, Java-littered mess. If their
website is any indication of the quality of their products, they won't be
in business long.

Because of the over(ab)use of Java on their main page, Mozilla is having a
real hard time rendering it more than once. If you click on one of their
links and hit your back button, Mozilla may lock up on you.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

30 Nov 2002 09:12:41 -0500