[ale] LUG meetings-- is it wack?

George Johnson gljay at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 29 13:25:50 EST 2002

Usually there is a speaker at the meetings with a q & a session afterward.
Sometimes there is just a q & a session.  2 or 3 times a year we have a
installfest where you can bring your system in where you can get help with
installing or configing it.  That is an all day event usually at Emory U. on
a Saturday.  We have 2 meetings a month, one at Emory and one at Kennesaw St
College.

That was a quicky for you.  I know there will be others responding to your
email.

George Johnson