[ale] Linux Material

synco gibraldter synco at xodarap.net
Fri Nov 29 12:52:12 EST 2002

I tend to like ebooks or massive text files to learn from... they're
always free and it's not like you're going to tote around a really
technical book to school or to work or anywhere besides your house
anyway... well... i've seen it done, but those people look like they're
wielding a trophy more than a learning tool.

synco

synco at xodarap.net
the xodarap network
atl,georgia