[ale] Linux Material

George Johnson gljay at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 28 12:48:36 EST 2002

found this book store (Kudzu Book Fair) to be an excellent place to get cheap
books to learn linux from.  They may have some old books, which you can
verify in the front looking for the print date but they also have things like
Solaris 2.8 cert books that are current.  I picked up enough to keep me
reading for some time and at a GREAT price.  I usually go to the Marietta
store but have been to the Peachtree Ind. store, which has a larger selection of
computer books in the back room inculding a ton of Cisco cert
books.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>gj

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: ale-admin at ale.org
  [mailto:ale-admin at ale.org]On Behalf Of Rafos701 at aol.comSent:
  Tuesday, November 26, 2002 11:58 PMTo:
  ale at ale.orgSubject: [ale] Linux Material<FONT
  face=arial,helvetica>I'm into books like I used to be into vinyl.
  I hope I go to a phase where I'm into stocks. I have strong hope of
  getting a clue with "Advanced Linux Programming," '00, Warren W. Gay, which I
  found at Peachtree Kudzu for 18 bucks. This seemingly gross-out place,
  'Book Nook,' was actually a cool classic used book store, and had, (although
  they are moving and it may now be not there or difficult to find,)
  "Interprocess Communications in Unix The Nooks and Crannies" '97 John Shapley
  Gray. G Foster, <absolutely no sense of time mgmt, deadlines>
  [Quotation Section: Symptomological signs of a crack problem may include
  slurred speech, or behavior and functionality indistinguishable from motorists
  in the Atlanta, GA area... :end Quotation Section]