[ale] Linux Material

Rafos701 at aol.com Rafos701 at aol.com
Tue Nov 26 23:58:07 EST 2002

I'm into books like I used to be into vinyl. I hope I go to a phase where I'm into stocks.
I have strong hope of getting a clue with "Advanced Linux Programming," '00, Warren W. Gay, which I found at Peachtree Kudzu for 18 bucks.
This seemingly gross-out place, 'Book Nook,' was actually a cool classic used book store, and had, (although they are moving and it may now be not there or difficult to find,) "Interprocess Communications in Unix The Nooks and Crannies" '97 John Shapley Gray.

G Foster, <absolutely no sense of time mgmt, deadlines>
[Quotation Section: Symptomological signs of a crack problem may include slurred speech, or behavior and functionality indistinguishable from motorists in the Atlanta, GA area...
:end Quotation Section]