[ale] squirrelmail rocks!!!

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Tue Nov 26 22:00:05 EST 2002

Yes! I have setup squirrelmail for a client or 2 and it is really a
sweet application.

It is very useful for people who can't figure out how to get legitimate
attachments in email through that monstrosity called McAfee anti-virus.
(It just deletes all .doc attachments! Not good when some one sends a
word file) With SM, they can select to download the file directly. The
McAfee scans the file instead of just deleting it.