[ale] Multiple Windows app from a Linux server?

lee lnx at alltel.net
Mon Nov 25 19:42:19 EST 2002

A friend of mine asked me this question that I cannot completely answer with
authority, so I thought I'd put this to the experts here on ALE. Off the top
of my head, I'd say yes...

Thank you all so much for your time.

 I am looking at starting my own ISP and using a Linux server. Anyway I have
> a home network right now using Windows 2000 server. When I configured my
> server I did not do it as an application server as I should have. Can Linux
> run multiple instances of a Windows app (like Word) for each connected
> computer on the network? Or do I need to install Word on each computer?

Thanx again all.

Lee