[ale] Is it nuts?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Mon Nov 25 14:42:25 EST 2002

  I'm wondering.  It's been a long time since I used spice, but can
"electric" be used to send and trace signals down a wireing diagram?

  I'm trying to trace some problems with my truck and I'm thinking of use
spice/electric and map out my truck's wiring harness according to to my
manual.  Once I get it all mapped in I'm hoping I can hit the 2-3
sensors that are dead and backtrace to a common break point.

  Yeah I can do this with a paper copy and a highlighter but where's the
fun in that?

:wq!
Robert L. Harris                     | PGP Key ID: FC96D405

DISCLAIMER:
FYI: