[ale] Bruce Perens at IETF meeting in Atlanta, Sunday

Michael H. Warfield mhw at wittsend.com
Thu Nov 14 17:26:26 EST 2002

Hey Bruce (et al)!

On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 10:59:51PM -0800, Bruce Perens wrote:
> I'll be in Atlanta on Sunday and Monday morning for the IETF meeting.
> We could be in trouble regarding their patent policy. Do you folks know
> of anyone else in the community who is registered for the meeting? It seems
> to cost $575, so this isn't something you'd do trivialy.

	I'll be there all week, including the Sunday evening reception.
Yeah, I'm planning on making the IPR WG meeting which, I assume, is what
you are referring to for Monday morning.  It WAS $425, but you had to
register early (close out last week).

	I'm also planning on being at the (LATE) Wednesday Night keysigning
Party / BOF / Session.  If anyone else is attending and can't make the
keysigning, corner me in a hall and we can trade PGP key fingerprint cards.
That's you too, Bruce, since you won't be there on Wednesday.  :-)