[ale] Telephone Recording on Linux (Definitely ON topic)

Irv Mullins irvm at ellijay.com
Thu Nov 14 14:38:42 EST 2002

On Thursday 14 November 2002 02:19 pm, you wrote:

> At present, I'm recording each of these phone calls on casette
> tape for a) accuracy, b) transcription, and c) legal evidence.
> I'd like to rid thyself of the old analog recording device and
> record them into a file on linux.

Continue to use cassette tapes. That's about the most technical thing yer
average judge can understand.
**
Is it not true, Mr. Huber, that you are a computer geek who posts regularly
to the ALE list?

Yes, I guess that would be correct.

So, as a self-admitted computer hacker, you expect us to believe that these
so-called 'recordings' coming from your computer are actually what you say
they are? How do we know that you haven't digitally altered them, and by the
way, do you have any good pron on that thing?
**
Irv