[ale] Bangalore Bill

Matt Magee mnmagee at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 14 09:20:48 EST 2002

On Wednesday 13 November 2002 12:53 am, F. Grant Robertson wrote:
> I am _anything_ but a conspiracy theorist, but the circumstantial
> evidence surrounding him is far to great to ignore.
>
> Care to cite your turncoat?  I'd love to read up on it.  Clinton's
> protest of Vietnam is pretty well documented but, sure, have it your
> way.. the poor guy was framed.. Now who's the conspiracy theorist?

Shame on a citizen for protesting a military action!  Should've got him at
the same time as  all those pesky libs at Kent State!  I mean, shouldn't the
military be able to do it's job without the interference of U.S. citizens
exersizing their right to free speech?  Jeeeezz!!  Next thing you know,
citizens will suggest that fair public trials help protect us against
tyranny!  A quick "victim's Rights" sound bite sure cure that!