[ale] I pester you with a question...

trey tdarley at aiscomputers.com
Wed Nov 13 08:52:59 EST 2002

Great! I love that. ifilm.com, huh?
I used to love O'Reilly's site. Great articles and editorials, not to
mention terrific books. But lately, seems like Tim O'Reilly has his head
jammed so far up Apple's butt, it makes me sick. I mean, don't get me
wrong, OS X is really awesome for what it does. No doubt about it -
hands down, a great product and IMHO light years better than that
Redmond stuff. But really! The way O'Reilly talks these days, you'd
think he wants NORAD running on MacOS X!

--Trey

Trey Darley - Engineering Manager
AIS Computers - www.aiscomputers.com
165 Carnegie Place
Fayetteville, GA 30214
Work: 770.461.2147, ext. 128
Mobile: 404.455.1516

[Please note that the opinions I express are not to be in any way
construed as those of AIS, unless that is expressly stated.]