[ale] [OT] Re: [ale] Bangalore Bill

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed Nov 13 08:48:02 EST 2002

The only thing you left out was to close the tax loopholes that allow
corporation to earn billions and pay no taxes. GE, Enron, and several
others have managed to avoid paying taxes on the billions they earned in
profits while our schools were cramming 35 kids into a trailer called a
classroom in front of a single teacher who is supposed to train these
kids to become good employees of these companies.