[ale] Bangalore Bill

Michael H. Warfield mhw at wittsend.com
Tue Nov 12 22:30:15 EST 2002

	WARNING...  TOTALLY OFF TOPIC SEMI-HUMOROUS CONTENTS HERE IN...

	Let's see now...  Gunner...  Aim lllooowww...

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 08:49:25PM -0500, James P. Kinney III wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-11-12 at 19:55, F. Grant Robertson wrote:
> <flame bait>the only good thing Clinton ever did in his miserable,
> > godforsaken life</flame bait>

> Hey, he's had more sex in the White House than all of us put together!
> I'd say that should amount for something. I'm just not sure what.

	Hey...  Most of the "better" (judgement of history) presidents
throughout our history have had their mistresses and foibles.  One even
kept a mistress IN the White House.  I would rather have them enjoy
screwing a mistress than screwing the rest of us (as some other "moral"
adminstrations have engaged in).  Hell!  Kennedy did great!  The Italians
were pissed at Clinton because...  Let's be real here...  Monica?
COME... ON!!!  You've got to do better than THAT!  They were RIGHT!

	You know, the Republicans are big on family values!  It's obvious!
Just look!  They have sooo many of them!  :->  (A resounding theme after
that hypocrite Gingrich resigned).  And let's not forget Pat Swindle (there's
a name for you).

	I have a lot more respect for Carter (who lusted in his heart)
and Clinton (who got railroaded into saying he didn't when it didn't
matter if he did or not and was aquitted anyways) than I do for Nixon, or
Regan, or Ford, or either of the Bushs.  Nixon gave us the only president
in our history who was never elected to the office (Ford).  Ford told
Latin Americans that he was sorry he couldn't speak their language but
he never studied Latin in school (I swear to God it's not a $#@%#@ joke,
it was in the news when he did it).  Regan was a two bit actor acting like
a two bit president.  At least he stayed consistent, though.  He always
played with a monkey for a second banana.  Now we have Monkey Jr playing
like Rambo.  And the polical comedians worry about running out of material.
Right...  It will be a bloody cold day in a bloody hot place...

	They say that power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.  I'm not sure
who I believe less...  The ones who said they "took a toke but didn't
inhale" or those who "copt a feel but didn't partake".  Doesn't matter.
Power is sex.  Anyone in power with a "holier than thou" attitude is
either a lier or has more serious biological deficincies.

	Wwwaaayyy OT.  But couldn't resist the opportunity to take a
cheap shot.  It's been that kind of day.  (Those of you following the
security activies probably know what I mean...  We've been juggling
nuclear hand grenades again at the office...  Hope y'all got Bind
up to date...  At least RedHat has been on Bind 9.x for a while...)

	Bye bye!  >;->=>

> :)
> --
> James P. Kinney III   \Changing the mobile computing world/
> President and CEO      \          one Linux user         /
> Local Net Solutions,LLC \           at a time.          /

> <jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>

	Mike
  /\/\|=mhw=|\/\/       |  (678) 463-0932   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/

 PGP signature