[ale] [Fwd: [ale-admin] DETAILS ON LINUX OPPORTUNITY]

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Nov 12 13:09:19 EST 2002

Sound familiar????

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ale-admin] DETAILS ON LINUX OPPORTUNITY
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 12:51:19 -0500
From: Marnie Katz <katz at jsginc.com>
To: ale at ale.org
To: <ale-admin at ale.org>

My client is looking for the following:

Linux guru-someone who knows it backwards and forwards. They must have
experience working with IBM Mainframe systems that follow: AS400, RS6000,
RS9000.

The position is located in Chattanooga, TN and my client will assist with
relocation if necessary.

Please send all inquires to katz at jsginc.com or they may call me at
770-988-0005 x110.

Thanks for your help.