[ale] WEB

Irv Mullins irvm at ellijay.com
Tue Nov 12 11:17:13 EST 2002

On Tuesday 12 November 2002 11:15 am, you wrote:
> Very true.  In fact, you will often times find a website (like a house)
> that looks really slick, but once you get into it you find the site
> sucks.  Navigation sucks, is difficult.  Broken links and such.
>
> Much like the home I bought from Colony Homes here in GA about 11 years
> ago.  Wouldn't buy a dog house from them today or ever.  You've been
> warned...

Which reminds me: a friend bought a new home a few years ago. After he moved
in, he noticed that an outside faucet was missing. Called the builder, who
promised to take care of it 'right away'.
Sure enough, upon returning home that evening, the faucet was installed.
But the back doorknob was gone.
Called again, sure enough, next day, doorknob was replaced.
But window screens were missing......

Turns out, the builder had sold more  houses than he had parts for, so he
kept them circulating...

Irv