[ale] WEB

Irv Mullins irvm at ellijay.com
Tue Nov 12 10:51:05 EST 2002

On Tuesday 12 November 2002 01:53 am, tom wrote:
> I know I ask this question a lot, but what is the best way to create a
> professional website with Linux. Dreamweaver will do one in Windows, but
> I need one under Linux. Please no Bluefish or Coffee cup, they suck!!!

The way to create a professional product is to have professional skills.

Look at it this way: I can give or sell you ALL the tools needed to build a
million-dollar mansion. Does that mean you can build one? One that won't
fall down when someone slams a door?

The answer is no. The fanciest power saws and other tools will not help you
build a house unless you have the necessary skills to use them ~ and know
how a house is constructed.

OTOH, for someone who has the skills, even the simplest hand tools are
sufficient (it just takes longer).

Websites aren't much different.

Regards,
Irv