[ale] ale Mailing list.

Jason Day jasonday at worldnet.att.net
Mon Nov 11 10:05:29 EST 2002

On Mon, Nov 11, 2002 at 08:51:42AM -0500, Chris Farris wrote:
> Is anyone having the problem who is NOT on Mindspring/EarthStink?

Yes, I get messages like these from time to time.  I pop all my mail off
of AT&T Worldnet, which is usually pretty reliable.  It's not just ALE,
though, I subscribe to several lists, and have got this message or one
like it from all of them at one time or another.

    -- Weyoun-6, Star Trek: Deep Space 9