[ale] chance to talk with Johnny Isakson('s staff)

Chris Farris chrisf at primeharbor.com
Mon Nov 11 08:43:43 EST 2002

I just spent the weekend at an event w/ John Linder about the FairTax,
and one of the things they had a workshop on was talking to
Congresspeople. I can fax you the notes if you like.....

As for the topic - I'd be positive - don't attack him on any current
policies, Look at his legistlation and committies he sits on and find
something that is pro-linux/OSS. Critical Infrasturcture is a hot topic
w/ our War on Terror(tm) and so pushing the security advantages of OSS
vs COTS may be a good one.

Chris