[ale] chance to talk with Johnny Isakson('s staff)

Cade Thacker linux at cade.org
Sun Nov 10 22:14:24 EST 2002

I have a close friend of the family(a very well respect Judge in Cobb
County)  that is a pretty good friend of Johnny Isakson. I mentioned to
her some of my complaints with how poorly things are going for
freethinking tech people, and she said that if she wanted me too, she
would be happy to try and set up a meeting in the first of the year. I
probably would not talk to Johnny directly but instead with a staffer.

So my question is:
Is it worth it?
Have these guys already made up their minds?
What would be the area where you all think I can make the most impression?
(start with a smaller battle?)
Should I just the eff some money and forget about it? ;)

Thanks a bunch.

--cade

On Linux vs Windows
Remember, amateurs built the Ark, Professionals built the Titanic!