[ale] ale Mailing list.

Adrin haswes at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 10 14:42:50 EST 2002

I am getting a strange message and don't know if it real or not.

Here it is.
ale at ale.org mailing list.

Messages to you from the ale mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the ale mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the ale mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <ale-get.123_145 at ale.org>

send an empty message to: