[ale] Alternatives to Qt - thoughts and opinions

Michael D. Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Fri Nov 8 13:50:06 EST 2002

On 11/08, John Wells wrote:
> What other cross-platform gui libraries exist?

I've really enjoyed the little bit I've done with fltk.  It is a C++ gui
library for unix, windows, and the Mac.  IMO, it's name is
apropriate--it is fast and light.  It was designed to be statically
linked for embedded apps, so it needed to be small, but it is pretty
powerful.  I used to use flwm as my window manager, and now there is an
entire desktop environment built around it.

Joe Bob says check it out.
http://fltk.org/

--Michael