[ale] [Waaaay OT] Low volume website translation?

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Fri Nov 8 10:01:24 EST 2002

This thread brings to mind this week's episode of Frasier.  Anyone catch it?

Frasier had a need to deliver a speech at his son's bar mitzvah and wanted
to do it in Hebrew.  He enlisted Noel (the local geek) to help translate.

Short story is that Frasier pissed Noel off, leading Noel to provide the
entire speech in Klingon.  Watching Frasier deliver this to a roomful had
me rolling.

You had to be there, but it was pretty funny ;-).  Be careful who you
enlist to do your translations.

John