[ale] [Waaaay OT] Low volume website translation?

cforsell cforsell at roman.net
Fri Nov 8 08:36:15 EST 2002

I have used http://freetranslation.com/ .  Cut and paste your text to their
site and within a few seconds you get the translation (French, Spanish,
German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese).

I had a few paragraphs translated and had them checked for accuracy.  The
translations were not perfect, but were close enough that the translator
knew what I was saying... and it is free.