[ale] Alternatives to Qt - thoughts and opinions

Cory T. Echols ctechols at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 8 08:25:14 EST 2002

On 11/08, John Wells wrote:
> What other cross-platform gui libraries exist?

There is the fox toolkit at www.fox-toolkit.org, and the fast, light
toolkit at www.fltk.org.

I don't have any experience with either of these.  They fall into that
category of "stuff I'd like to fiddle with, but never find the time
for".  However, from browsing the docs, they both look fairly adequate,
with Fox having an edge in features.

--
Cory T. Echols          | "In general the art of government consists in
ctechols at mindspring.com | taking as much money as possible from one class of