[ale] Re: Trying again: Hylafax: Remote Usage

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at attbi.com
Thu Nov 7 00:35:36 EST 2002

Right now, I'm trying to do it from Linux but I expect to be doing it
from Win32 as well soon.

On this Linux machine, gfax installs issuelessly via rpm but when run
only gives me a tiny window titled "GFax New User" and saying only "[a
GnomeDruid]" in it.

The docs for kfax have nothing about interoperability with hylafax, much
less remotely.

- Jeff