[ale] Re: Trying again: Hylafax: Remote Usage

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Thu Nov 7 00:21:17 EST 2002

Jeff, what OS will the client run?  If you're trying to do it from a
(squawk!) windows box, use WHFC.  I can help you with the client config.
 Unfortunately, it's not that straightforward either.  I'm sure you can
figure it out; but there are lots of little nuances (pron: annoyances)
that you might be able to avoid.  From a Linux box, you'll probably find
success with gFax or kfax.  I've not used either, yet, though.  If the
former, I'll be glad to help you config the machine(s).

HTH,
CB