[ale] Redhat patch and DMCA

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Wed Nov 6 15:02:56 EST 2002

Gotta admit...that's pretty stupid.  I think the difference is that
they're going after companies that are using revenue-generating
technologies (though this doesn't excuse their idiocy).  Going after
someone for reading Red Hat's notes would be an attack on an individual.
I know it seems even sillier, but I think there's a distinction there that
makes a difference.

John