[ale] Were we hacked?

Joe Steele joe at madewell.com
Tue Nov 5 19:21:07 EST 2002

Listed below are the IPs which are shown as the source.  Unless they
belong to you, then I doubt you are the source.  The netblock 200.80.47/24
(located in Argentina) is shown to be a source of spam per
http://spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkblock&ip=200.80.47.29

You are getting the failure notices because the spammer used
lloydcarter at ChangingLINKS.com as the envelope sender address.

--Joe

200.80.47.29
200.80.47.254
200.80.47.29