[ale] Re: Vote Today - Message from Marie

Fletch fletch at phydeaux.org
Tue Nov 5 16:11:22 EST 2002

>>>>> "runman" == runman  <Greg> writes:

[...]

    runman> Through out all of the posts one question remains
    runman> unanswered; How do you write in a vote ???

There's a `Write In Vote' box.  When you press it, you get an onscreen
QWERTY keyboard to type the name in.  When you're done, that name
shows up selected where the `Write In Vote' box was.

770 294-0820 (m)      |  scary questions." -- Jules                =(___)=