[ale] Mac Attack -Episode I

D. Alan Stewart astewart at layton-graphics.com
Tue Nov 5 09:37:19 EST 2002

I've upgraded to 10.2. FWIW, here's the man page:

MOUNT_UDF(8)                System Manager's Manual
MOUNT_UDF(8)

NAME
     mount_udf - mount a UDF filesystem

SYNOPSIS
     mount_udf [-e] [-o options] special | node

DESCRIPTION
     The mount_udf command attaches the UDF filesystem residing on the
device
     special to the global filesystem namespace at the location indicated by
     node.  This command is normally executed by mount(8) at boot time.

     The options are as follows:

     -e      Enable the use of extended attributes.

     -o      Options are specified with a -o flag followed by a comma sepa-
             rated string of options.  See the mount(8) man page for
possible
             options and their meanings.

SEE ALSO
     mount(2), unmount(2), fstab(5), mount(8)

BUGS
     UDF 1.50 is supported.  UDF 2.0 and later is not.

HISTORY
     The mount_udf utility first appeared MacOS 10

4th Berkeley Distribution       October 6, 1999      4th Berkeley
Distribution