[ale] Windows

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Tue Nov 5 09:16:05 EST 2002

Or you can just run Windows Media Player 6 under WINE. It works just fine,
and IS free. I'm running Wine release 20011226 and WMP 6.4 works great.
I've mentioned this before, too:

http://www.ale.org/archive/ale/ale-2002-04/msg00342.html

I've also found that (with the right files in the right places), xine can
play .wmv and .asf files.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Tue, 5 Nov 2002 07:53:17 -0500