[ale] libcrypto.so.0.9.6

Jerry Z. Yu z.yu at voicecom.com
Mon Nov 4 16:25:41 EST 2002

	to force the installation by skipping the dependency check (if
libcrypto.so.0.9.6 missing is the only complaints)
	rpm -ivh --nodeps rpm.of.big.interest

	does 'rpm -aq | grep -i openssl' show an openssl package of the
same or newer version the rpm.of.big.interest requires?

	# reinstall your openssl package if 'rpm -aq|grep -i openssl'
above failed to show openssl package installed.
	rpm -Uvh --force openssl-0.9.6*.rpm