[ale] burned by the burner OH NO!

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Sun Nov 3 12:53:54 EST 2002

It is all tied together! I forgot about the fact that the SmartMedia USB
reader that I was discussing last week is STILL connected.
I still can't see the photos, but I would bet that is the device that took
over 0,0,0. It seems that if Linux could designate 0,0,0 for the USB card
reader that I am only a few steps away from actually being able to use the
card reader?

Drew

Drew
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com