[ale] Microsoft wins again

Michael H. Warfield mhw at wittsend.com
Fri Nov 1 23:22:14 EST 2002

On Fri, Nov 01, 2002 at 07:56:36PM -0500, Geoffrey wrote:
> I suppose everyone's heard, Microsoft has gotten off free with the
> latest judgement being accepted.

	I wouldn't QUITE say free.  Pretty damn EASY, yes.  Free, no.
Damn expensive, quite frankly.  Future history will tell the tale
of how easy, but free is definitely not an applicable word in any
context.  ;-/=/

> I didn't have to buy my radio from a specific company to listen
> to FM, why doesn't that apply to the Internet (anymore...)?

	Mike
  /\/\|=mhw=|\/\/       |  (678) 463-0932   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/

 PGP signature