[ale] A use for Windows . . .

Michael D. Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Fri Nov 1 14:49:17 EST 2002

These are all excellent points.  There is both a lack of documentation
written for Linux and a lack of help tools (e.g. context sensitive help
systems).  The latter needs serious coding skills, but one would think
that any of us could help with the former.  The question is how?

Who amongst us would like to give an ALE presentation on how to write
documentation for Linux?  This can be as broad or as narrowly
interpreted as you like, though I would like to see it touch on
tldp.org, HOWTOs, and contributing to GNOME or KDE documentation.

--Michael