[ale] blue border, X, and Compaq Armada laptop

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Tue May 28 23:27:53 EDT 2002

John,

I'm not going to try to assist in configuring your display to work with X,
as I don't feel like being responsible for frying your laptop. ;)

In any case, you can (probably) get rid of that ugly blue border while
you're working in 640x480 on your Compaq laptop by hitting the FN+T keys.
This expands 640x480 to full screen. At least, it did on my former laptop,
a Compaq Armada 4131T. (I don't have it anymore, as it was
faeces-in-a-box. And so is the company.)

--
Christopher R. Curzio
http://www.accipiter.org

Tue, 28 May 2002 17:19:05 -0500 (EST)