[ale] a lil bash

Chris Farris chris at room17.com
Tue May 28 13:45:40 EDT 2002

On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 01:34:47PM -0400, Zyman, Andy wrote:
> it's very often to see BSD in Path here in NYC :)

Boy I hope this doesn't strand people under the river. Or maybe I hope
it does and some lawyer files suit against Redmond for neglegance.

Chris

Chris Farris				chris at room17.com
"How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay
down his life for his brother. Not for millions, not for glory, not for
fame. For one person, in the dark, where no one will ever know or see."
               -- Sebastian (to John Sheridan & Delenn)