[ale] rpm forcing...

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Mon May 27 21:01:24 EDT 2002

True, the worst it can do is fail to run.

Try "rpm -q /lib/libm.so.5 --whatprovides" to find out what package
provided the linked file. If rpm returns a "Duh!?!" that it may have
been installed by a tarball. Try "rpm -ivh SNNS*.rpm --nodeps" to get it
to install and not gripe about libm.so.5.

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>