[ale] Red Hat 7.3 mail permissions problem

Jim Seymour jhseymour at directvinternet.com
Sun May 26 01:02:58 EDT 2002

Hi all,

    Well the problem with missing files turned out to be one of my hard
drives dying.  New problem: Fresh install of RH 7.3 will not let a user
retrieve email from a POP account.  I can log in as root and send and
retrieve email.  As a user I can send but not receive email.  Are there
firewall rules I need to change or is this likely something something else?

TIA,
Jim Seymour