[ale] Learning Perl

Cade Thacker linux at cade.org
Thu May 23 23:13:18 EDT 2002

Hey Kevin,
my $.02 is the camel book by the creator of Perl, Larry Wall.
It is a little hard to read at first, but definitly contains everything
you need to know about the language, once you figure out how to look stuff
up in it. It is always within arms reach when I am coding in perl.

"Programming Perl" Wall, Christiansen, & Schwatz - O'Reilly Press

Hope this helps. Good Luck.

--cade

Yoda: "Luke...I am your father"
Luke: "huh?"