[ale] Gentoo?

Calvin Harrigan charrig at earthlink.net
Thu May 23 20:21:54 EDT 2002

I've been using it for about a month, I've fell in love with it.  One
thing I like most about it is the speed.  It's significantly faster than
my Redhat 7.1 setup.  I gotten to a point now that I'm pretty satisfied
with it and rarely boot the redhat partition.  I'm so satisfied that
I've had the redhat 7.3 cd's for a couple weeks and haven't been tempted
to install it yet.

Calvin...