[ale] wine+IE5?

Greg runman at telocity.com
Thu May 23 09:03:28 EDT 2002

For about $65 you can use Win4Lin - a product that will run Windows apps on
a Linux box.  Is extremely well supported by a large company that does a
good job.  I used it to run IE5, Outlook, and Quicken on my PC when I was
weaning myself away from Windows.  Runs apps faster than VM Ware and is less
of a load on the processor than VM Ware and is cheaper to boot.  Installs
instantly and easily (well, it did for me, at least).  MS Office runs just
fine.  I had no problems and the Windows 98 booted up faster than when it
ran natively on the machine !!.  Check it out.  I bought my copy at CompUSA
off of Cobb Parkway across from the clock tower.

www.netraverse.com

Greg