[ale] KSU

Brian B. brianb_ale at yahoo.com
Wed May 22 15:44:28 EDT 2002

I was thinking about the same thing but wasn't too
sure about the composition of the group. How far can
we go (beginner, advance, etc..), topic wise?

X configuration might be a helpful topic too since
it's tedious to both newbies and gurus.(ie. setting up
wm for kde/gnome.. wm vs. desktop
manager(gnome,kde???.. etc..)

-