[ale] OT: For sale: Bose Wave clock radio

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Tue May 21 11:36:40 EDT 2002

The IT offshoring discussion will return after these messages. ;-)

Anyway, I'm selling off my Bose Wave clock radio. For the uninitiated, it
has fancy-schmancy acoustical engineering (the waveguide) that makes the
speakers sound bigger than they actually are. More specs can be had at
http://www.Bose.com/home_audio/wave_systems/radio/ .

My particular model is a very light beige color, and comes with a remote
control. Though it doesn't have the built-in CD player that other models
have, it does have auxilary inputs for an external player, as well as
outputs that would be most useful for a tape recorders. It also takes an
external antenna (not included). It takes up to six FM and six AM presets.
You can also set an alarm to wake you up either with radio sound or an
annoying buzzer. And yes, it has a snooze bar.

So down to brass tacks: it was (and still is) $350 when purchased new from
Bose. I'm asking $200. I can throw in a free portable CD player, provided I
can find it along with the necessary cabling. :)

Email me if you're interested. Thanks, and sorry if this was too off-topic
for you. At least my next potential for-sale item (PS2) is close to being
Linux-relevant.

And now back to the IT offshoring discussion ...